lunedì 21 gennaio 2013

Asturias - Classical Guitar

Hello everyone and thank you for your many visits!

I recorded my interpretation of Asturias at the Cosmo Studios at the Lido of Venice  - Italy with the help of sound engineer Davide Cosmo.


My friend Davide Cosmo is an expert in music recordings and  he also takes care of my guitar web site http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com

...It was the day January 4, 2013 and was a rainy day.
The lagoon of Venice is beautiful even when it rains and this gave me the inspiration to play my  Ramirez classical guitar .


My first video on YouTube was Asturias (recorded in 2005)
and so for my first studio recording I wanted to start the year 2013 with the same piece: Asturias by Isaac Albeniz.


I think I did well, because Asturias is a difficult piece and wonderful.
Asturias was transcribed for classical guitar the first time by a student of Francisco Tarrega

although was Andres Segovia made ​Asturias famous all over the world.

I hope you enjoy my interpretation !


Daniele Magli



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.