domenica 11 marzo 2012

My Logbook :every day life of a classical guitarist ( 2 )


3/11/2012

Hello

Today I took a lot of decisions to change my life and organize my time better :


Now I'm organizing my time playing guitar for an hour every day,
composing an hour every day, read books about music and listen to music every day.

I also feel the need to devote more time to myself, taking up jogging and Yoga.

Please subscribe to my YouTube page :

http://www.youtube.com/user/danielmagli


There are many guitar videos , all my compositions for guitar and piano

and many rare Andres Segovia documentary and films 


21/3/2019


In the last seven years I composed so many pieces
now I upoload at my YouTube page 42 videos

so now I'm at 144 guitar videos.


All my guitar Tabs are at this link of this Blog :

https://danielemagli.blogspot.com/2018/12/daniele-magli-all-guitar-tabs.html


All the PDF scores of my music at 


https://danielemagli.blogspot.com/2016/12/daniele-magli-music-free-pdf-scores.html


or at my guitar website :

http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/teachpag/danielemaglimusic.html



I wish to thank God for this unfortunate but incredibly beautiful life as an artist. SOLARIS composed by Daniele Magli





SEA OF TRANQUILITY ( TREMOLO )



Eclipse by Daniele Magli





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !