giovedì 10 gennaio 2013

Enchanted Forest ( fantasy guitar music )

Hello,

After seeing the movie The Hobbit
I composed a new piece for my collection  'Fantasy Guitar Music'  :

Enchanted Forest .

I think about John Ronald R. Tolkien... what a genius! 

In this period I'm very busy playing, teaching and composing  classical guitar music.

have an overwhelming passion for the classical guitar
and I have an extraordinary passion for movies of all time.
I love going to the cinema to see new movies.

I hope you like my new composition and soon you will find the free Pdf sheet music and tabs at this address of my website :

http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/teachpag/danielemaglimusic.htm



                                             Daniele Magli : Enchanted Forest



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.