lunedì 28 aprile 2014

Magic Romance... in Venice



This is my new composition Magic Romance.

I composed this piece not with my classical guitar but
in mind, while I was at the library Acqua Alta in Venice-Italy.


Acqua Alta library is a magical place, all your wishes come true if you go...



Magic Romance guitar tabs in this blog at :

https://danielemagli.blogspot.it/2015/03/magic-romance-guitar-tabs-daniele-magli.html





The magical library Acqua Alta, in venice... ( with a Gondola ... )











You can find  Magic Romance free PDF scores and guitar tabs at my website :




Magic Romance Piano version



                                                    
                                              


                                              
                                            
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !