martedì 5 maggio 2020

How to Play my Music


Hello to all ,

here some great videos about how to play my guitar music.

Some videos are made by me some videos are not ,

so you can find some very good guitarists play my music !


Some videos teach voluntarily ,

some video involuntarily teach a lot ..,


and some are made by some friends of mine

that I wish to thanks !


Always everything for our beloved guitar :




                                                Daniele Magli : How to Play my Music

in this video with the pieces :
September Sun ( tremolo ) ,
Apollo 11 ( Magli Plectrum Thumb technique ) ,
Sea of Tranquility ( tremolo ) ,
Pyramid Mystery ,
 Lost in Space ( legato technique ,
Tango Gatto ,
Twilight 








How to play Twilight ( played by a friend of mine )







Daniele Magli , Song For Two







                                        How to play Song of Wood  ( easy piece )







How to play Sunshine








How to play Anonymous composed by Daniele Magli






                                        


                                           Maybe - composed by Daniele Magli







                                          Mulholland Drive composed by Daniele Magli


                                   





                                      How to play Parallel Universe by Daniele Magli





You can find all my guitar compositions video on YouTube at my page

please subscribe 




here you can fin all the links for free PDF about my compositions




If you search more easy pieces I suggest you to 
search on YouTube for my compositions

Interstellar

Astronaut Dance

Outland

Angels

Soul Wind



All my compositions are copyrighted 
but feel free to play my music and post 
your interpretations videos on youtube

Please suppot my work with a free donation :


Thank you if you play my music !




A video with 8 compositions of mine :




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !