lunedì 2 novembre 2020

My Best Guitar Videos ( on YouTube )

Hello ,


Two millions of guitarists have watched 

my guitar videos on YouTube, 

recorded in my living room, 

with Paul Klee painting or my sofa behind me.


 In the last ten years so many videos of my compositions too.


Over the past ten years I have recorded many videos at home

with my Canon camera but always without editing,

I think the guitarist and his live interpretation

 must be professional, and not the video.


These are my favorites videos, 

sorry if sometimes they have been badly saved 

and are a little ruined (those from ten years ago or more).

                                                         

                                           BEST DANIELE MAGLI GUITAR VIDEOS


                                                Capricho Arabe by Tarrega 



                                                
                                                 Spanish Romance by anonymous composer



                                                       

                                                              Yesterday by the Beatles



                                                     

                                                Anonymous - composed by Daniele Magli



                                              
                                           Daniele Magli eight compositions by Daniele Magli
                                                         


                                  Please subscribe my YouTube page
                                          with 200 guitar videos , thank you

                                                                     Daniele Magli YouTube page

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !