domenica 5 marzo 2023

Mauro Giuliani - Le Papillon - PDF scores and TABS

                                                    Mauro Giuliani - Le Papillon 


                                                           Free  PDF scores and TABS


                                              as played by Daniele Magli



Fingering by Daniele Magli

As I play Mauro Giuliani on YouTube


Here is the free PDF and Guitar Tabs about my interpretation

of Mauro Giuliani Op.50 Le Papillon 

as I play them in the video 


Link from Google Drive about my Mauro Giuliani versions


Giuliani Le Papillon N 31


Giuliani Mauro - Papillon N. 15


Mauro Giuliani Le papillon N 13


My Video Interpretations


Thanks to subscribing my YouTube page 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !