venerdì 20 ottobre 2023

Scarlatti SONATA K380 Guitar free PDF score

                                                  SONATA K 380

                                              by 

                    DOMENICO SCARLATTI ( 1685- 1757 )


                     Guitar transcription by Daniele Magli



Hello to all guitarists as per my video example (thanks for subscribing to my youtube page and for your LIKES) this is my transcription for classical guitar of the famous Sonata K380 by Domenico Scarlatti. Of course it could be understood as a John Williams technique piece, this is a John Williams guitar style. I say this because having seen a concert by the great guitarist John Willims a few years ago and I took some fingerings as inspiration.


The big difference is in the second part

when I prefer to go to the high octave

while John goes to the low octave I will also post some guitar TABS on this page soon in the meantime I hope that my free PDF (also from Google Drive) will be a source of inspiration for you.


SONATA K380 guitar score PDF

My Video Interpretation as example



John Williams Guitar Concert Live SONATA K380

Italian Television RAI



Grazie Mille for your LIKES

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !