domenica 20 settembre 2026

Studying and Composing - New Pieces - Free TABS

 Hello my Guitar Friends all around the universe ! 


In the video below, I'm practicing new pieces, 

and here I'm introducing you to the free tabs. 


I'm not saying my practice method is the best in the world,

 but watching me practice might inspire you.

I'm out of shape right now, but I'm putting all my energy

 into getting back to 70 percent soon; I'm currently at 40 percent.


n the previous videos that you can see for free on my YouTube channel

 you heard me playing my compositions and in the second video

 a part of my repertoire from memory (the one I keep for the concerts)


In this new video I'll show you how I study pieces 

I'm unfamiliar with thanks to the excellent music reading I have,

 a culture I wish everyone had.


I try to sculpt the pieces like a sculpture while simultaneously 

looking for ideas for interpretation.


I hope you enjoy this video and find it inspiring, let me know 

in the comments, please follow this Blog and

 subscribe to my YouTube Channel, thanks

Daniele Magli YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@DanieleMagli



Free Tabs and PDF sheet music Link of the pieces I play in the video


This page will be finished in few days please be patience



Romanza by Beethoven

Romanza by L.v. Beethoven




Rosas de Outono by Dilermando Reis 

Rosas de Outono free Guitar TAB



In Your Room by Daniele Magli

sorry this PDF will be here in a few days



Preludio BWV 999 by Bach

Prelude BWV 999 by Bach free TAB




Prelude 1 by Villa Lobos

Prelude 1 free Guitar TAB



Spanish Romance

Spanish Romance by anonymous composer




Video from Daniele Magli YouTube Channel









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !