venerdì 8 febbraio 2013

I am a famous classical guitarist ?

Hello ,

Am I famous as a guitarist ?

Am I fomous as a Composer ?

Or maybe am I famous only as a guitar composer ?


I don't know ,

but thanks a lot for many views at my YouTube page.

Thank a lot for many views at this Blog of mine.

Thank a lot fos so many downloads of my free PDF scores .


Thank you very much to all the guitarists of the world !



Please subscribe to my
YouTube page with 130
classical guitar videos
and some fantastic Segovia Documentary :


Daniele Magli YouTube page


Magli Guitar Music Free PDF scores




                                                  Daniele Magli Music ( play list from YouTube )


                                               

                   the Lunar Studies for classical guitar composed and played by Daniele Magli                                                                            








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !