sabato 9 febbraio 2013

How to compose a piece for classical guitar



                How to compose a piece for classical guitar



Many people ask me "how do you compose a piece of music for classical guitar?"


I do not have the answer about what is inspiration,

I do not know what is genius, 

and where they come from musical ideas.


since I was 14 years old I had in mind as it should be my composition for classical guitar.
So I felt the bass continuum and the open strings but I could not do any thing good.


when I was 14 years old I played a piece very near to my composition  "Apollo 11"

with the thumb plectrum technique


but the problem was I was not so good with my guitar technique and 
I was not able to play it !!! 

                                             in this video : Apollo 11




to compose for clasical guitar you have to be experct 


composing music, is to be a musician, and you need to know music theory
and harmony, you have to know the history of music and the repertoire of 

the classical guitar from Mauro Guliani to 
Angel Gilardino so one day you will be... Daniele Magli! ;) 

all the free guitar tabs about my music at this link :

Daniele Magli all the free guitar tabs 



You'll be yourself with your musical ideas.
The first pieces of classical guitar music that I composed 
I did make Pdf scores from my friend 
(a teacher of classical guitar ) Graziano Zuin and then 
by my friend Davide Cosmo 
( he is also the webmaster of my guitar website
 https://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/

I gave them the manuscript of my compositions and 
then they made ​​the Pdf score.
But then I figured out how to use the program and I do
 myself  Pdf musical scores of my compositions.

With a free program called Musescore 
( it is very good for me )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !