sabato 6 maggio 2017

Andres Segovia Style


                                                        The Segovia Style

I love Andres Segovia's guitar style since I was a kid.

I grew up in a place and an art-friendly city

So I was able to listen to the concerts of Narciso Yepes,

John William and also Andres Segovia.


I have talked about Segovia's style and

Segovia Scales in this Blog  :


https://danielemagli.blogspot.it/2011/11/andres-segovia-scales-for-classical.html



and also in my free guitar website  :

http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/teachpag/segoviastyle.html


at my website you can find many tips about

the Andres Segovia guitar techniques as Rubato, Glissato, Legato, Arpeggios ,

and the very important Segovia Scales and more.


Thank you very much for your visit !



Here some photos about Andres Segovia concert in Venice year 1985
photo from the program concert :
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !