venerdì 31 maggio 2019

House Concerts... in your home !


Hello ,

today is possible to have many artists guitarists and
 musicians playing in your home.

So why not me ?

Call me if you want me to play in your home for you and your friend

but before all send me an email at

 ilgam77d@yahoo.it



In this video from my YouTube  page
you can find a concert in my home
real live
no editing ( I hate fake guitar video,
 you know when camera always change to hide mistakes )

This is a real live concert , because I have a great passion for classical guitar.


Here you have some of the best classical guitar masterpieces
I'm sure you know them :

                                         

                                               Daniele Magli Concert at Home


Please subscribe to my YouTube page thank you
click here and subscribe :

my youtube page ! 


                              
                                  In this video I play my music in LIVE Streaming !!!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !