mercoledì 9 ottobre 2019

Daniele Magli Music : Guitar - Piano - Organ


Daniele Magli music for guitar, piano , organo


Daniele magli 11 pieces

Daniele magli Lunar studies




My compositions in these years have always had good success among guitarists around the world and I thank you for your attention and above all for your performances on YouTube! This year my music has attracted the attention of pianists and organists around Europe and this has made me even happier because I didn't know that my music could be played on other instruments. So the music of Daniele Magli begins to be known … it's the beginning of a long journey but I think it will take a hundred years for my music to be truly known all over the world. It requires patience :) for now I'm happy with your compliments and I invite you to subscribe to my page on YouTube and continue to post videos of your interpretations! Daniele Magli all the free PDF scores Daniele Magli all the guitar tabs
Daniele Magli Organo Music by Daniele Magli
                Paola Talamini plays Daniele Magli

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !