sabato 31 dicembre 2022

Three Guitar Pieces with free TABS and PDF score

 Hello ,


if you follow and subscribe to my YouTube page you know 

that I give you my compositions for free 

with TABS and always the PDF music score.


Then follow the video and here are all the links to find my music.



Air with no name 

play this piece as if it were an ancient music dance and 

remember to detach the chords 

with a STACCATO stop that shortens them in duration.


Air with no name FREE PDF


Air with no name GUITAR TABS



Sarabande Mondial

this piece has its difficulty if you want to do the G minor chord without barre as I do.

I use a lot of rolled chords in these three compositions because 

I want them to have the feel of an early musical Suite


Sarabande Mondial FREE PDF SCORE


City Rises

This piece is easy enough if you arpeggio without apoyando rest stroke 

placing the melody with the ring finger of your right hand...


City Rises FREE PDF


Remember that these pieces are part of my Suite Mondial for Guitar 

and must remember ancient dances even if they were composed by me in 2022!



remenber my pieces are all copyrighted by me but feel free to post your interpretations

on YouTube or Guitar Forum , thank you if you play my music !


                                 In this Video I play all the 3 pieces ! Thanks to subscribe





Daniele Magli all free PDF




                                                 AIR WITH NO NAME





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !