giovedì 15 dicembre 2022

My Free Sheet Music for Two Guitars ( Duet )

 Hello ,


here you can find some of my guitar music for two guitars duo 

Classical guitar duets with free sheet music PDFs and links.

GUITAR TABS for Guitar DUET 

Duos for beginners, intermediates, and advanced classical guitarists.




                                         TWILIGHT 



Twilight is the first melody I composed in my life when I was 11 years old .


some year later I arranged Twilight with an arpeggio by changing the key.

You can find Twilight serching on YouTube " Twilight Daniele Magli ".


Now I've arranged Twilight for two guitars inspired by

 an Orchestral version I made a few years ago

 (I like to change the arrangements of my compositions a lot! )


at this link you can find the free PDF score with TABS 

for the melody .

Twilight guitar Duo 


TWILIGHT free PDF ( duet )



I think your Maestro or a good guitarist 

will play the second guitar with the chords!


The TWILIGHT variations in B minor ( SI- )  can also be played without the barrè.


B minor with no barrè is possible if you don't play the E first string ! 


 Of course you can play the piece without this variation or repeat the whole thing twice. 

You can also change the ending to an E minor which lasts longer or by making 

some harmonics at the 12th fret .. 


Thanks if you post your interpretations on YouTube !


    


                                                  

                                          SEA YOU


Sea you is a piece I composed for two young students of mine

some years ago.


Just as Twilight , SEA YOU it has an easy part and a 

slightly more difficult part that a more experienced guitarist can play


Here you can find the Link for PDF score 

and the video is very good ! ( Grazie Mille my friend ! ) 

SEA YOU PDF SCORE




Sea you played by a YouTube friend ! thank youif you play my music

please post your interpretations on YouTube 




Sea You from my YouTube page





This is the Link for my DANIELE MAGLI GUITAR METHOD 

Daniele Magli Guitar Method




Thank you ciao !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !