domenica 11 marzo 2012

My Logbook :every day life of a classical guitarist ( 2 )

Today I took a lot of decisions to change my life and organize my time better :

For example, I will not be present in the Classical Guitar Forum because
in the last year, I had no more time to participate in discussions.

Now I'm organizing my time playing guitar for an hour every day,
composing an hour every day, read books about music and listen to music every day.

also feel the need to devote more time to myself, taking up jogging and Yoga.

I am considering the possibility to remove some of my guitar videos from my youtube channel
so if you need some of my interpretations , to be sure download it from my page on YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/user/danielmagli

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !